Thursday, February 02, 2006

So Excited!!!!!!

Well I had my weigh in tonight and I lost 2.6 Kilos. That is over two weeks as we didn't have a weigh in last week because of Australia Day.

I was so nervous and I thought that I had put on for sure. I had only gone to the gym once in two weeks and felt really bad about it. This has given me even more motivation to pull my finger out this week and actually work towards my goal whole heartedly.

Yay for me I feel so proud.

My total weight loss is now 5.9 kilos in 4 weeks.

Will post again soon.

2 comments:

Kris said...

Well Done on your loss. That is awesome.
Keep up the great work.

Kris :)

Tracey Anne said...

Hey Kerry, that's fantastic - you are doing SO well. You have a fantastic blog and your wedding photo is just gorgeous. Looking forward to joining you on your weight loss journey.