Monday, January 30, 2006

AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

Well thought I would post again, it has been a while!!!
I am really stressed in my job at the moment and am finding it really hard to stay focused.
I went for a job interview on Saturday and hopefully that will bring a positive result. Keeping all digits crossed for that. I feel that my job is making me take bad choices in my life especially as far as my dietary requirements go anyway. The problem that I have is that I am not having enough time to eat anything. That can bring a bad result on the scales as well as my body will start storing what i eat at night time.
We didn't go to WW last week because of Australia day and I am so scared about going on Thursday, but have figured that if I have a gain it just means I have to totally get back on track. I need to be able to have time for me. If I keep worrying about everyone else i will never be able to keep the weight off.

Will post again when i hear about the job or after my weigh in on thursday.

No comments: