Saturday, February 17, 2007

Back Again


Hi All,

I have decided to start up my blog again.

I will give a quick update as to what has been happening...

I found out 7 weeks into my ww journey that I was pregnant. My husband and I were thrilled we had been trying for a very long time.


Our DD was Born on 23.12.06 and we named her Charlotte May. She is just the bees knees and we are just so happy with ourselves for creating such a beautiful little thing.


This meant I had to give up ww for the duration of my pregnancy. I rejoined last Thursday and found out that I have only put on 2.5 kilos which I am thrilled about.


Will post again next week after weigh in.



2 comments:

Lyn (Aka Skyryder) said...

Kerry, Your wee girl is a cutey. Well worth the hold up for WW I say. Great work only gaining a little bit of weight thats awesome especially when you were pregnant.

Good luck for your WW journey now and I look forward to seeing more about you and your progress on the threads and your blog.

Take care.
Cheers Lyn xx :-)
P.S I hope you dont mind I have added you to my blog.

Leyzafool said...

Hi Kerrie
Well done on coming back, and congrats on your new addition too. She is adorable and has a really great name( my eldest is Charlotte too!)
It is fantastic you only put on 2.5kg, that's amazing. My first pregnancy I put on about 20+kg.
All the best with taking this step, you can do it
Cheers Leyanie